Sunday 19 June 2011

Why Graphic Design?

Graphic Design & Multimedia
is what I studying now

Actually
Graphic Design is not my 1st choice
I wanted to go for Fine Arts since I was in primary school
But,
When comes to decide what to do for my degree course,
I thought about many factors.

By having a Fine Arts cert,
Can I really survive in this realistic world?
By having a Fine Arts cert,
Can I support my family?

I heard that Fine Arts graduates encounter problems to get a job.

So,
I decided to choose UTAR which offer a more affordable fees,
To study Graphic Design & Multimedia.
I quite interested in Multimedia,
Although I not really good in dealing the software yet.

I do hope that I can learn something which I never know before.
Design is truly a big challenge for me,
As I always never have a new, unique idea,
And I also do not dare to try new stuff.

I need to change myself,
But I need time to change myself.

Will I change to become better in future?
I do hope so.


__________________________________


History of Art & Design
Is a bit difficult for me
Because I can't really remember about the history.
However,
I will try my best to learn it,
Since this subject is more interesting than the History we learn during the school time.
I think so.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment